-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com] On Behalf Of res0t2me
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 8:09 AM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: other vocalist

hi trudes.  actually i was at that WFPK live lunch.  that was linford
and me
on harmony.  you probably didn't hear me too well cause....well....i was
in
the audience away from any mics (for everyone's protection).  but
seriously,
linford does a great job on backup.  i think he should sing, rap,
breakdance, etc. whenever the stirring wells up from within.  but for
all
practical purposes when a band is blessed with a voice like karin's, "i
don't think there's no need to bring nothin'" else to the
table...vocally
that is. ;-)
now about that recording...is there anyway i could score that?

love and pushups,
matt