Re: otr's OTHER vocalist

I remember fondly the days during the "Patience" era when first I heard "Miles" played live by OtR and, indeed, the bridge featured a rap by Linford who, in those days, pretty much stuck to playing bass.

Reading this over again, considering how OtR has changed in the intervening 10 years, I feel I must add, I swear I am not making this up.

JOver8380 at aol_com wrote:
Okay, after Karin's 21 glorious tracks on "Ohio", I loudly call for a vote:

Should Linford sing on the next album? (It's been a while since Jack's Valentine.)

Your choices are "Yes", "Yes", and "No, he shouldn't sing, but he SHOULD rap."

Jeffrey

Reviews, interviews, and stylistic inconsistencies at
http://promontoryartists.org/lookingcloser