CELLDWELLER / Circle of Dust fans in the Indiana (or drivable) area

Industrial rock phenom CELLDWELLER is coming to town.
This is exciting, because 1) he never tours, and 2)
he's just so freakin' cool.

  "Celldweller combines the electronic and the
   organic, darkness and beauty, aggression against
   sensuality, with the ability to find its home
   in the mosh pit as easily as on the dj's
   turntable."

He's fairly indie, but he's been on MTV many times
and gets played in the background to many TV shows
and movies (and movie trailers for "action-packed"
scenes).  Aggressive at times, pop sensible, both
tradition instruments and electronica and house
influences.  I'm looking forward to it...

SO... here goes...

Celldweller is playing with many other hard acts
(and one hip-hop act): Acumen Nation, Numb, Driven,
Autumn's Descent, Seraphim, and the Tonedefsystems
DJ's.  CELLDWELLER is the headlining act.  It's
some sort of label party or record release party...
it promises to be a good time.

http://www.bandwerks.com/lafayetterocks.htm
http://www.bandwerks.com/launchpartybands.htm

I have 4 tickets to this special Bandwerks Records
"Rock Launch Party" in Lafayette, Indiana on Saturday,
September 13th from 3PM to 12AM.  Either my brother
or my cop buddy are going with me... so I have 2
*extra* tickets.  THEY ARE UP FOR GRABS... email
me at dtemmesfeld at cinci_rr.com if you are interested.

It's at RIEHLE BROTHERS, 2270 Concorde Rd, Lafayette,
IN 47909.

LINKAGE...

more info on CELLDWELLER (and highly-related stuff):
 http://www.celldweller.com/
 http://www.mp3.com/celldweller
   (hear what it's all about, try "Stay With Me")
 http://www.crissangel.com/
 http://www.bandwerks.com/
 http://ultmetal.tripod.com/circleofdust.html

That is all for now.