Re: Thinking of the back roads...

you people are all making me roadtrip hungry,

in australia, theres not too many nice place like you all talk about, well maybe there is and i just havent seen them yet, im in victoria, south east of australia, im thinking of having a road trip, across to south australia,  ive been told that some where around there there are canyons,  (under lining spelling errors) i think they are called canions, dessert like place with big wholes in the ground, like a extremly deep river, but with no water.

laughing my head off here, i can't really go into great details like you all, maybe aftr i actually go there and see it for myself, ill be able to describe it, lol!

just have to wait for my bank account to build

from emily

p.s do you guys go on road trips by yourself, or take a friend, i love to drive along, i kinda do everything alone, im an alone kinda person i guess