Re: otr's OTHER vocalist

hello all,

i too love jacks valentine, i ve had it on repeat that many times in a row, it could ave been the length of a double album, he he he

but im sorry to say, im unsure of him singing rap, but he should sing more, he has a  cool, calm sexy voice, that needs to be heard more, song 22 would have been perfect

p.s has linford sang any other songs other then jacks valentine.

from emily

Bethany Keeley <blk4 at calvin_edu> wrote:
I was thinking about that too. I wanna hear linford sing. I
understand why we don't hear much of him, when you have a vocalist like
Karin why mess around with other singers? but a little linford, on
backup or in a duet perhaps, would be not too shabby at all. And I am
a devoted fan on Jacks Valentine. Never gets old, nosiree.

Bethany

Quoting JOver8380 at aol_com: