Re: otr's OTHER vocalist

I was thinking about that too.  I wanna hear linford sing.  I
understand why we don't hear much of him, when you have a vocalist like
Karin why mess around with other singers? but a little linford, on
backup or in a duet perhaps, would be not too shabby at all.  And I am
a devoted fan on Jacks Valentine.  Never gets old, nosiree.

Bethany

Quoting JOver8380 at aol_com: