otr concerts

Hey listees,
I'm wondering how many people have been showing up at
teh shows recently. I ask that, because last I heard,
OTR would play one of two venues when they hit PDX.
The first venue, Dante's I went to last night,a nd it
was not very big. The second venue, Lola's, I've not
been to, but I have the feeling it is about the same
size (considering it is actually the second venue of
the building it is in).
I am kind of concerned, last time I saw them, they
were at Berbatti's, which holds a good 500+ people. Am
I truly the only over the Rhine fan in Portland?

On a side note, I have to tell about a band I saw last
night. They were called Stovokoh. They were heavy
metal, but their edge is (as some may have guessed by
thier name) they dress up and sing entirely in
Klingon!
I have not laughed that hard in a long time. What was
even better, was the quality of thier costumes, very
poorly done masks.

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"