RE: Hello Peeps

after Trudy wrote:
> > Well, that said I'll go back to my horrible computer
> > mistake I made this
> > morning.I somehow inadvertently moved my email
> > addresss book and it's
> > now lost in cyberspace.god knows where.I'm screwed.
> > Filling in the blanks by memory.Trudes xo

I know how tough computer struggles can be.  Our work email (this address)
was down for almost 2 weeks thanks to the virus.  They finally got the
system back up for us, and when I checked them for the first time yesterday,
I had 8600!  After deleting all of them--99.9% were related to the virus and
could therefore be deleted without being read--I checked it again and had
another 7500!  I called my IT guru today, and he cleared them out for me, so
now I'm back to some semblance of normalcy.  Oh well...

Chris