putting the 'O' in DRK

This will be a good weekend.  I'll explain how...

1. I'm a dork.

2. Occassionally* I listen to my CD collection from
    A to Z (see point #1).

3. I'm on the 'O' section... specifically my artists
    that begin with "OVER THE..."

4. It's nice being in the "OVER THE..." section of
    my CD collection.  Really nice.

5. Yay... also gonna see Karin Bergquist, Kim Taylor,
    Kim Nixon (Brownhouse), Ashley Peacock, and
    Michael Wilson on Saturday... and Ashley Peacock,
    Maery Lanahan, and Jason Ludwig on Sunday.

jello moons jello moons,
jello moons jello,
Dan

*- "occassionally" is defined as this is my third time in 4 years.

hej, check out -> http://www.pixieprincess.com/