Re: RE: Behold! The MANSKIRT

I saw one of these utilikilts on a very hairy man the
other day. It was seriously gross, especially since we
guys don't  usually cross the legs like women. (ok,
ok, I know, TMI TMI!)

NP: Viva Voce - Welcome Mat

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> I spend most of my weekends around men in kilts.
> G-d, it's great. What
> sartorial glory is paraded before me on a daily
> basis! Ah, the aesthetic
> wonder!
>
> And since an unfortunate accident Saturday morning
> that renders me far
> less mobile than usual, I need all the visual
> stimulation I can get. Yay,
> men in kilts!

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"