Re: Charts, Elizabeth, Guitar-Boys

--- "Temmesfeld, Daniel" <dtemmesfeld at eim-inc_com>
wrote:
> part one of this message~
>
> hearing OtR on the radio would be cool (*seeing*
> them on the radio would be cooler, but quite
> frankly against the physical laws with which radio
> is bound).

Actually, seeing something on the radio is not
physically imposible. I work in television
(unfortaneately) and our signal is nothing more than
two AM radio signals and one FM Signal ;-)

  it turned them into a pop group with more
> scope of listenership.  it's the crappy "don't dream
> it's over" cover tune that ticks me off, far more
> than "kiss me."

Yeah, that cover was pretty darn bad, but it could
have been worst. Has anyone heard Amy Grant's cover of
Cyndi Lauper's "Time after Time?" My skin crawls just
thinking about it.

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"