Re: RE: Behold! The MANSKIRT

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> I spend most of my weekends around men in kilts. G-d, it's great. What
> sartorial glory is paraded before me on a daily basis! Ah, the aesthetic
> wonder!
>
> And since an unfortunate accident Saturday morning that renders me far
> less mobile than usual, I need all the visual stimulation I can get.
> Yay, men in kilts!

yz................. as i am busy snarfing out my delicious dark chocolate
and kona coffe crucnh candy bar (must not fall asleep), will you please
enterntain us and tell us what happened that your mobility is limited?

did you fall of the step ladder and bruise your pointy toed boots?

curios

rhys

--
End hunger