the ULTIMATE mix tape

it's easy... you have to cut off a few arms to be able
to fit the legs, but it's do-able to put together 80-
minutes of a good selection of OtR.  everyone's choices
will be different.  all of their albums do fit neatly
on a CDR in mp3 format... my car CD player plays mp3's.

it kicks!!

regarding ultimate mix "tapes"... i have been kickin'
around the idea of making a multiple-CD mp3 mix...
choosing the *one* "stand-out" song from every album
in my CD collection.  it would be a great compilation,
but a pain to create...

Dan

np: sinead o'connor - fire on babylon e.p.

hej, check out -> http://www.pixieprincess.com/