Re: I like unpopularity and spaghetti

Bruce wrote in response to some jack-ass:
>>i think that a lot of people who have "been into
>>artists since the early days" and then turn from
>>them when they get big... well, that's immature.
>>
>>music is an art form.  it's also a job.  it's the
>>way that the artists make a living.  turning away
>>just because more people like them now is... dumb.
>
>I used to agree with that perspective too.  Way
>back in the day..  When R.E.M. released Green...
>response was that if certain fans didn't like them
>for having a widely growing fanbase, he totally
>understood that completely...
>
>People can like bands for varying criteria - their
>tattoos, the skimpy outfits, whatever.  Their
>"undergroundness" is just as valid of a reason in
>my book.

i completely agree...

HOWEVER, i still hold fast that it's immature and
shallow, at best.  people are like that, so it's
inevitable.

i UNDERSTAND it.  i just don't agree with their
rationale for liking (or not liking) someone.

Dan

np: sinead o'connor - am i not your girl?

hej, cough cough -> http://www.pixieprincess.com/