Re: grey ghost stories

Quoting blite young <emilyold at yahoo_com>:

> any way, to day i just bought myself an electic yamaha organ for only
> 50 dollars, its so cool, i wanna play some songs that linford plays,
> not that i can really play an organ or piano, but does anyone no
> where i could get the notes for them, perferabley ttped out in the
> letters, not noted. it takes me forever to work it all out lol!

I also love grey ghost stories, and often put it on when it rains.
Its good rainstorm reading a book music.
Emily, there's sheet music on the over the rhine site.  you might be
able to find tab or something by searching the net, I've never really
tried because I get frustrated when I can't play and sing at the same
time and I give up pretty quickly.  (Although I keep trying a little
and I think I'm getting closer!)
Enjoy :)

Bethany