Re: grey ghost stories

hi all
ive got that album as well as the other one of linfords, they were both chucked in as free bies when i order a bunch of their albums, i love them both, specially at night, nice quiet unwind time not so quiet though, they do say quiet music should be played load, so i do.

any way, to day i just bought myself an electic yamaha organ for only 50 dollars, its so cool, i wanna play some songs that linford plays, not that i can really play an organ or piano, but does anyone no where i could get the notes for them, perferabley ttped out in the letters, not noted. it takes me forever to work it all out lol!

emily

hope you all enjoyed the show, :( i didnt :(
sad emily

kylie wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com> wrote:

I've found it's perfect for playing while...

*falling asleep
*dancing
and my fav...
*having a candle-lite dinner overlooking a beautiful beach

thanks, linford. :)

up up up,
kylie