Re: SYNOPSIS: Paul is not dead. OTR is a rockin'.

yes, the sitar was awesome and the guitarist is SMOKING! the band
appeared to be having a great time. they were tight, karin was in great
voice, and there were listees in attendance.

i drove up after visitng with friends in louisville for the day - so glad
i gave into pressure (thanks kw).

it was good seeing bruce, dan, mark (tennessee!), and kylie again. was a
pleasure meeting thurman, nathan (you rock!), and margarita. (did i miss
anyone).

also heard anna maria was present but i did not meet her.

now, if i can only find my lost sleep,
zayne :)

--

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm