SYNOPSIS: Paul is not dead. OTR is a rockin'.

the Over the Rhine show last night... well, it ROCKED.

openers: Griffin House was good enough to plunk down
the remaining funds in my wallet for a CD.  Children's
House was unique.

Over the Rhine started out the show with "Spinning"
with Nag Champa floating aall around and a sitar's
notes bouncing through the air.

Yes, a sitar at an OTR show.

Sweet.

All in all, they played a lot of OHIO tunes (except I
don't know which version of Bothered they played).
All were a rockin'.  They also played All I Need Is
Everything, Latter Days, The World Can Wait, When
I Go (solo was bueno), and possibly some others.

The new guitarist for this tour (Paul) was killer.
I liked him a lot.  The sitar, 8 different guitars,
xylophone, and Nag Champa-powered Lap Steel... he
tore some of the songs up.

K&L... bring Paul back often.  He rocketh.

Dan

np: griffin house ep

hej, jig out this -> http://www.pixieprincess.com/