Re: Subject: Re: Whatever happened to Wade?

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, So Briquet wrote:

> > What's particularly interesting about Joe Don Baker is that he was
> > also in _The Living Daylights_ (1987), the first Timothy Dalton Bond
> > film, as "Brad Whitaker", but he was more or less the same character.
>
> Actually, the pretentious arms dealer "General" Brad Whitaker, is one of
> the most cowardly inept villains, and C.I.A. agent Felix Leiter is
> keeping an eye on his Tangiers estate.

Whoops.  What can I say, I don't think I've seen *any* of the Dalton or
Brosnan films since their initial theatrical release.

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee