Re: Whatever happened to Wade?

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, Chris Queen wrote:
> So Briquet wrote:

> > The true replacement for C.I.A. agents Wade, and Felix, is N.S.A.
> > assassin, Jinx.
>
> Oh, I hope so.  I'd love to see Halle Berry in more 007 movies...

Not very likely, though.  I believe the only Bond girl to appear in more
than one movie was Maud Adams (1974's _The Man with the Golden Gun_ and
1983's _Octopussy_), and even then, only because she played different
characters.  There *were* rumours of a spin-off franchise for Jinx, which
would be kind of odd if true, but I haven't a clue what became of them.

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee