Birthday List UPDATE - this might make it all quite a bit easier

ok. First of all, I feel kind of bad. Like I'm not really "in" as much
as I used to be with the listee crowd. I contributed a lot more a few
years ago when i first found out about it. But I never really went
away. Just kind of luked, tossing in a comment here and there. So
anyway, there's my confessional.

here's what I did with the birthday listee thingy. I decided, you know,
I have nothing better to do than put something together to keep track
of the birthdays. Where people can put their own b-days on a list and
it will keep track of them. So I did. Enough of this lurking nonsense.

Go here - http://watchtan.com/otr/otr.php

There's a thingy where you can enter your info:
user: gooddog
pass: baddog

It should work - i put the info in of one of the lists flying around
with birthdays in it.

Everybody can edit anybody's so be nice. I left off a delete function -
if you goofed and need one or some deleted, let me know. I can do it.

My little contribution to our little community.

Take Care.
-bw

p.s. Oh, if it breaks or something, let me know. I kind of threw it
together in the wee hours. Lots of copying and pasting of other code
and stuff.