Re: thank you all for your cooperation (listee bdays)

> From: blite young <emilyold at yahoo_com>
> thank you all who have taken part of the birthday list,

And thank you, Emily, for getting it started. I too am impressed with the
response.

> i think it would be much easier if i put in the order of months not age;
it would be much easier to read who's birthday is coming up next that way.

> a couple of you couldn't see your name as you might have typed it on one
of the other birthday lists, as there are a couple of pages floating
around now (my fault),  so because i have so much free time, i'm going to
go over them all and make sure every one is on the one copy.

Good plan. You can add _34 kirk shank zehr AUG 9_ (note order of names).
Also, _59 Brian Hugh Warren - Aug 27_ seems to have gotten lost in the
proverbial shuffle.

> doing something like this makes me still feel part of this wonderful
extended family and keeps me busy, and it's much better now with ohio
playing loudly in the back ground. I HAVE THE BIGGEST SMILE IN THE WORLD
RIGHT NOW

Life is sweet.

-Kirk

np: disc 1