IMPORTANT BIRTHDAY LISTEE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ!....

hello, all

ive just about updated everyones birthday, i just have ten people that ive some how got lost and they are:

clement, wes morgan, creole1239 chris, mariesa combs, peter t chattaway, bruse lachey, david armstrong, flip rollen, margret o brien, and so briquet.

so if you are one of these people and youi want to be part of this, could you just email me off the list, and ill fix it up, i have your age on most of them but if you give me your age name, with birthdate, that would be so much easier.

and if there is anyone who would like to be in on this, but isnt just send me those three things off the list to me and ill put you on.

again thank you everyone for joining in and giving me something to do, i should have this finished and posted during the week

remind us, is now playing, which i now believe np stands for, love this song, love them all

catch ya all later

emily
=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"