Cannot stop listening to OHIO

This release has hit me in an amazing way.  I was totally enraptured with the first disc and listened to it 3 times before I could even think of going to the 2nd.  A similar thing happened on the second disc.

What rich material this is..... Karin's voice NAILS these songs.  There aren't many people who simply blow me away and make me think, "How can they interpret a song in such an organic way?"  Eva Cassidy is the only person that comes to recent memory.

This disc is OTR's defining work.  AMAZING.

Jonathan Andrews