amazing sites for amazing sounds

--- TYoder at sschwab_com wrote:

> my first listen was on the back deck of my parent's cabin,
> overlooking a
> pond where my nieces and nephews giggled and splashed ....i
> spread out a
> fuzzy blanket, kicked off my sandals...buried my head in my
> arms...late
> afternoon sunlight warming the backs of my legs ....and let
> karin's voice wash over me...
>
> ...now that's bliss....

hi twila, long time no see.  :)  and i have to say, this is a
great topic.

for me, i got home, opened it up, grabbed the discman, some
hearty beer and strolled to the front of the property to hear
OHIO and watch the sunset - it deserved no less.  the cat
followed and the chickens were still out of the pen clucking
around me (i love those chickens).  sat on the grass, hit play
and watched the sun slowly drop as karin's voice did it's
`thang.  it was great, beyond great, best part was listening to
karin repeat "meet me in the backstreeeets of heaven.." at the
end of Cruel & Pretty as the sun finally disappeared behind the
west mountains.  when a sunset, good beer and OtR merge - you
know life is o.k.

everyone else?  first listens?  share?

michelle

=====
"Even if I did succeed in giving a little something beautiful back to the world, of what possible use could it be?  Is there room in the world for one more beautiful thing?  Or wait: does all this nonchalant loveliness cry, Glory, glory, glory?  Does the world cry out, Let there be music?  Am I caught up in something?"                -- Linford Detweiler, Unsung