Re: _OHIO_ Unsigned

     i got mine unsigned too!!  i absolutely love OHIO....but am
disappointed in the delay and the unsignedness.  : (

but i do LOVE the cds so far...after 2 listens...and listening to it now at
work.

my first listen was on the back deck of my parent's cabin, overlooking a
pond where my nieces and nephews giggled and splashed ....i spread out a
fuzzy blanket, kicked off my sandals...buried my head in my arms...late
afternoon sunlight warming the backs of my legs ....and let karin's voice
wash over me...

...now that's bliss....

                   ~o
 .............   _' \ <_

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 12:55, Impetuousfink at aol_com wrote:

> But back on topic: I didn't pre-order my copy immediately, I waited
> about a week. I can only guess that those discs that were not signed
> were just lost in the shuffle. Anyone happen to hear how many orders
> Paste recieved?

I'd be interested to know as well - I wonder if they can give out that
information?  Or maybe they'll let us know to make up for the lateness
and unsignedness?
-