Re: OHIO Poster Art

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003, Nathan Swartzendruber wrote:
> And by the by, anyone else notice that "Ohio" is product number #606.
> Coincidence? The Mennonite in me suspects not.

I really do have to ask.  What's the significance of 606?

-Drew J, who celebrated the coming of OHIO to his mailbox
yesterday by sleeping and watching _The Bourne Identity_...oh, and
listening to the CD.  Did I mention that?

Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)