No Ohio yet, but it's coming

Ordered Ohio via Paste this past Tue Aug 19. Got email from Paste this past
Thu Aug 21 that it's in the mail. I thought I asked for plain vanilla US
Mail but the shipping email says it's coming UPS. That means....
* it should be here tomorrow or Tuesday
* I hope the weather's good and warm
* if so, my senior citizen neighbor across the street may volunteer to sign
for the package (she did last week when my wife and I got cell phones)

I hope that all works out. Happy Birthday, Don Smith: August birthdays are
awesome.
Scott