Re: Got it

Yosie chimed:
>HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DON!!!!!

I'll second that.  I don't think I ever told you this, but some of your
comments to me way back when spurred my fascination with Charles Williams,
and in college I took an independent study on him with my favorite prof.  I
read all seven novels, some essays, and skimmed the surface of Taliessin
Through Logres...but he's amazing.  It was the year after that I was at
Oxford and loved the places that became a daily part of my life--I had to
walk past the hospital where he died every day to get to class...I loved
seeing the Oxford Univ. Press' beautiful blue domed ceiling...and one of my
roommates worked at The Mitre, where Williams first introduced C.S. Lewis to
T.S. Eliot.

Anyway, you played a small role in all the formative stuff.  Have a lovely
weekend!

Ever,
Ana Maria

There is a crack in everything.  That's how the light gets in.
~ Leonard Cohen