Re: Got it

I had a dream about Mars last night. I had a dream it
got so close, that one could almost touch it. In fact,
it had continents and oceans and everything. What is
really wierd is that Astronomers announced today that
there has probably never been any bodies of water on
Mars, and even if there was, it was all in ice form.
But, none the less, looking forward to seeing it
through a huge telescope tomorow night.

> I want you to know, I've thought about you nearly
> every night this
> month-- every time I look up at Mars. I keep
> thinking, "Now, what does
> Don see that the rest of us probably don't?" Or,
> more often, "I bet his
> telescope kicks mine's butt."

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"