RE: Big Day

yeah, I have to admit that Borders demands a certain level of respectg from me. And I say this as not only an English major who prefers local stores to large chains, but also as a native Portlander (who thus has access to Powell's city of books, the absolute mecca of bookstores).
But Border's employee's are always friendly and knowledgeable about the music and books. There has been more than once they have gone out of thier way to get what I wanted. Not bad for capitalistic pigs I guess. ;-)

Chris Queen <cqueen at tmsmail_net> wrote:
Zayne wrote
> 3rd stop: borders (my new favorite store) $15.99 + tax later and heaven
> flowed from my car speakers.

I have a new respect for Borders, too. I finally got my copy in the mail;
now I have a copy to listen to in the house, and one to listen to in the
car...

Chris

And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler