RE: Big Day

--- Chris Queen <cqueen at tmsmail_net> wrote:

> Zayne wrote
> > 3rd stop: borders (my new favorite store) $15.99 + tax later
> > and heaven flowed from my car speakers.
>
> I have a new respect for Borders, too.

add me to the list.  a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away,
i sent a post about being disappointed that our little tropical
Borders had no OtR but had other not big names here (garrison
star, melissa ferrick..).  only to later find a copy of TWHF,
FFR and GDBD.  every time i go in, i check.  the TWHF and GDBD
are still there, waiting for homes.  someone on maui bought that
FFR though - that is kick*** (<- for you, sobriqet).

anyway, yeah, add me to 'bought @ Borders' list too.  they had 4
copies.  i would've bought it tuesday, but i had to meet the
plumber (don't ask).

chris, i see the lisa kudrow-ish thing.  i'm still on the
'blonde julia ormond' fence for the long haul though.  and
linford, linford looks so freakin' handsome!  i've always
thought he was adorable in that wonderfully goofy way (very much
a compliment, don't be fooled by the use of 'goofy') but man,
that center pic... woo-wee linford.

i love cd inserts.  especially OtR's - it's like getting a
little art book w/ your cd.  anyway, looking at the pictures of
K&L in OHIO last night, i got out Eve's insert.  the last pic's
in that insert - 1/2 the page is a picture karin.  i held the
two next to each other and dude... almost 10 years, right?  she
looks the same.  her hair was longer with that wild woman look,
but she looks the same.  you're a beautiful woman karin.  for
more reasons than just looking the same in cd inserts.  you just
are.

i've been gushy the last couple days, sheesh.  i'll write more
on OHIO's songs later.

michelle