C2K4, Illinois & _OHIO_

Zayne wrote:
"... if michelle reallllly wants a gathering, she needs to start saving
her pennies and counting up favors now to make the cstone 2004 trek.
looks like area "a" is gonna be in oTr fashion."

I'm sure that I ordered one of the first 1000 C-stone tickets, so even
if I don't go, it should be easily liquidated since it should allow the
holder in early. I believe a promo DVD should also come toward me.

Paste emailed me Tuesday saying that the _OHIO_ bundle was on its way.

"I love the road." - Kylie (MC Peepants) Wilkerson

NP-> Deep Purple- "Perfect Strangers"

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993