Re: First Listen

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 10:58, Brad Caviness wrote:
> Nathan said:
> This is the first time I've been specifically grateful for a CD
> changer. In disc one, in disc two, and Over the Rhine is glossing
> up... (snip)
> ---
> This is one of the key benefits of devices such as the iPod, Odyssey,
> Nomad, etc. Rip the discs to the device and instantly double albums,

This also works quite well for when your wife... er, or "other half...
is also an avid fan.  I plan to rip both albums to my 20GB Neuros (in
Ogg Vorbis instead of MP3, as I'm a geek, thankyouverymuch) right away
so that I can let Meleah have the CDs for her car.

Troy, who's bummed that Mel has grad school on the 09/23, when OtR is
supposed to play the Fine Line, but figures maybe the won't start until
10pm or so, which would give her time to get there after class.
(Otherwise it's not inconceivable that we would both be at Busted Lift,
which would make for a nice birthday present for me anyway...)