snow cones in Ohio and other mystical calculators

I don't have my copy from Paste, either.  I did end
up picking it up at the Arby's drive-thru.  It came
free with a purchase of straws.  They're not shiny,
but they are bendy.  You can stuff that in your
sock and smoke, it.  Smoke it *real* good.

Quit being so impatient, people!  Give Paste the
benefit of the doubt.  Your CDs (and mine) will
show up soon enough... and comparing an indie shop
to the mighty Amazon is... well... unfair.

It's like comparing...
  Huge apples to not-so-big oranges.
  Coke to naff-pepsi.
  Amazon women to Elmer's paste.
  Good movies to anything Rusty Crowe has done lately.
  Bruce to Skyline Chili.
  Faith No More to Canadians.

oh, so kidding about all that.

Skyline isn't so bad,
Dan

np: buckethead & michael kamen - jack and the ripper

hej, check out -> http://www.pixieprincess.com/