I met Karen! (And acted plain silly! :o( )

Hello all listees.  I thought I'd share with you my babbling idiot experience meeting Karen today.  I was shopping at Kenwood Mall and ran into her at one of the stores.  I was so excited meeting her that I'm sure I sounded like a total idiot. I proceeded telling her how "great I think they are, and how we go to their shows all the time"... You name it, I blurted it out in one breath.  My husband had to slow me down!  I was calm though when I ran into her a second time and apologized for being one of those star-struck gushing fans.  I even thought to introduce myself properly to her.  I think I redeamed myself that second time. (Hopefully)  Karen, however, was as sweet as could be.  She's such a beautiful person.  So, Karen, if you do read this.  I'll try to compose myself better if there's a next time.

Hope to see some of you on the 30th at the 'Gardens'!

Your not so cool listee member... ~~ Jessica

Do you Yahoo!?