excited, and sorry

hell o list,
is everyone here as excited as i am (even though i will have to wait another week or two for it to get to australia)

please dont say how good the album is too much, im so jelous. im going away to my sisters in bendigo for a week just to fill in time, plus i havent been on a road trip for a couple of months now, it's killing me.

im organizing the age list in order with bithdays next to it, should be finished in a couple of days.
if you all dont want me to do it just say so and ill drop it, and mention nothing about it again, or ill go a head and do it, i am sorry if this has caused issues for some people

emily

Do you Yahoo!?