Re: personal information

www.anybirthday.com
I don't remember giving permission for my personal information to be on
the internet like this. Unfortunatly this web site allows individuals
to type in the name of someone and find thier birthday as well as thier
zip code. There are many web sites like this that allow for these types
of searches. I guess this means that if you look hard enough you can
find any information about any person you wish.

=====
Debbie Flinchpaugh

http://home.fuse.net/mark-debbie/index.htm