personal information

while i don't see online being a good venue for
sharing personal information (especially to the
blite one)... well, oh well... here goes...

i'm an 87-year old former podiatrist.  nothing
too fancy, but Tommy Lee was one of my patients.
wow... he's got big feet!!  you know what they
say about big feet... big socks... and by socks,
i mean feet.  geez, he had big feet...

anyway, i've been retired from podiatry since
aut '67... now i consider myself to be a world
traveler.  my favorite travelling hotspots would
*have* to be Lima, OH, and Ashland, KY.  you'd
be surprised what you could get used to when the
only other choice is Houston.

well, as i travel abroad and unbroad, i've picked
up on many musical instruments.  i have writing
credits on Barry Manilow's cross-dressing musical.
i also played kazoo on Johnny Cash's fanclub
record, "Fairy Tales in B Minor."  other people
who i worked with are Frank Sinatra, Tommy Lee
(it helps to be his doctor), Yanni, and Lemmy
from Motorhead.  Yanni was really down to earth.
funny story... he only eats pudding.  steak
pudding, potato pudding, salmon pudding, avacado
pudding, gyro pudding, you name it... he pudded
it.  it was hard to get used to.

i haven't played professionally for a while.  my
recent exploits have been in creative writing...
my favorite writing goes something like this...

[...]

after writing that i laughed.  it was fun.  i think
in the future i hope to write more someday.

i used to hunt in my former days... my last house
had a stuffed and mounted whale.  the problem was
that it was in the living room... and it collapsed
on my basement.  my insurance policy had a specific
statement against recovery from loss from stuffed
and mounted mammals.  i was under the impression
that it was a fish.  i was wrong, but i contested
the insurance company anhow.  they gave me $35 (net
after court costs and a smoothie for my lawyer).

the short story is that i don't hunt anymore.

i spent the $35 on gas, which drove me to the local
library, where i signed up for an internet account.
i've been here ever since.

well, i guess i'll just give you my credit card
number and bank pin and go...

mastercard
5776-8798-8698-0001  exp. 09/2076
bank pin: 1111