Re: Power

Aaron wrote:

Now, a second quetsion, if you have no power, then how
the heck did you read this email.
Oy vay, been reading to much Borges recently, warping
my mind and my sense of humor.

i red this email as we didnt have a blakout in oz, i did see on the news what happend, i guess it was good as it gave me a chance to catch up on all my emails without you all leaving a pile more,

i hope you all affected are all ok, i guess you all got a day off work

emily

=====
And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler