just a question...

hello everybody,

feel a bit bad so many people have replied to my question about your age, and i havnt replied too you..

ran out of internet hours that night, but never fear, just purchaced 60 hours, any way still have a bit under 70 too readthrough here, but im a little shocked, i just assumed you were all in your 20's, 32 seems to be a popular age here.

trying not to sound wierd, but im writing down everyones name with there age next to it, when im finished ill write out a list of all our names with our age so we no who oldest or youngest etc.  our youngest so far is 19 year old clement clifford, followedby blabering bethany lol at 20 and me at 21.

i could help but notice kylies message that no one sent her a present, a big ohhhh for kylie, sorry, ican send you a late card :)   any way when i do the name age list it would be great if every one could use the same post and put their birthday tghere so we wont have any more birthday forgets

just a surgestion though, if you dont want to join in you dont have too but you wont get a happy birthday notice :0 which will it be

fom emily

still trying to catch up on all her emails

Do you Yahoo!?