Re: Power

Actually, strangely enough, I never lost power all weekend.  They lost
power east and south of me, but I guess over here on the lakeshore
we're far enough away from that power grid?  I don't know.  But I'm
still going strong and powered up!  Barry might be power-free though.
He's on the east coast.

Bethany