PLEASE DON'T DELETE -- YOU MIGHT HAVE A VIRUS

This is a serious message. I just got word this morning.

Unfortunately, a virus has been passed on to me by a contact. My address book was infected. Although I haven't contacted some of you in a long time, you are in my address book, which means there is a good chance you will find the virus in your computer too. The virus (called jdbgmgr.exe) is not detected by Norton or McAfee antivirus systems. The virus sits quietly for 14 days before damaging the system. It is sent automatically by messenger and by the address book, whether or not you sent e-mail to your
contacts.

Here's how to check for the virus and how to get rid of it.

YOU MUST DO THIS.
1.. Go to start, find or search option.
2... In the file folder option, type the name jdbgmgr.exe
3.. Be sure you search your C: drive and all subfolders and any other
drives you may have.
4.. Click "find now " or "search"
5.. The virus has a teddy bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe DO NOT
OPEN IT!
6.. Go to edit (on the menu bar) and choose "select all" to highlight
the file without opening it.
7.. Now go to File (on the menu bar) and select delete. It will then go
to the Recycle bin.
8.. IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS YOU MUST CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR
ADDRESS BOOK, SO THEY CAN ERADICATE IT IN THEIR OWN ADDRESS BOOKS

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Jeff McCloud

Jeff McCloud
226 Arch St.