Re: (oTr content) was:re:Dead Artist Syndrome/ most depressing Xmas song

Hmmm... I tend to think of "Christmas (Outside Your House)" as more creepy and alarming in that stalker outside your house kind of way... where as "Christmas At Denny's" is quite depressing, yet somewhat gracious and beautiful too.

So Briquet <Sobriqet at webtv_net> wrote:
All Xmas songs are, by their very nature, depressing, but I am confused,
as to whether Rev. Brian Healy, as Dead Artist Syndrome, informing you
that, he's having Xmas outside your house, is more depressing than Randy
Stonehill's "Xmas @ Denny's," or any given track from _Darkest Night Of
The Year_.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises