Re: Relocating to Seattle (no OtR)

> and number one rule of Seattle traffic, stay off the
> Alaskan way viaduct. That thing is ready to collapse
> at any second.

No kidding. One of my jobs here with the City was to doctor photographs of the viaduct to show what it would look like if it collapsed. The photos were used in a city council presentation used to try and gain funding for a worthwhile replacement for the viaduct. They turned out to be quite convincing... and scary... images. I don't drive on that thing any more.

Jeffrey