All Music Guide Ohio Review

That was a dopey review, in my opinion.

If someone from here wrote that, let me know.  I want to have a word with
you..  haha.

I've heard Show Me, for example, on the radio here a bunch.  It's listed on
everything I've read as being on CD1, which according to that review, is the
CD "almost completely absent of rhythm" - I wouldn't say that's the case
with that track at all..

And then there's "As an album, Ohio, with its sense of tight tracking and
meticulous overdubbing, carefully positioned silences, lyrical artifice, and
an insistence on absolute control..." - what?  I'd heard there were no
overdubs on the new CD at all.

It's enough for now, besides I feel so awkward,