Re: What's this I hear about IOWA?

According to my new3 schedule, I've got to work that evening, but I imagine the
hours could be traded away to someone else.  Dubuque's something akin to my
family's old hometown, so I'd be more than happy to go back up there.  Besides,
it's only a three-hour trip for me ;)

I might bring my roomie Drew along with.  He'd enjoy it.  You know, the more
Drews the merrier.

-Smitty the Iowegian