Re: What's this I hear about IOWA?

drew you can pay for my plane ticket over and ill take you to every single tour they are doing LOL!
does that sound fair
emily

Drew Johnson <djohnson at snowplow_org> wrote:
I looked at the OHIO tour schedule, and I noticed the Busted Lift gig,
which Linford has spoken of so highly of in the past. I went to the
Busted Lift site itself and it seems that OtR is doing a freakin'
four-hour set there! 9pm to 1am.

Is anyone going to hit this one? I'm almost tempted - it's only five
hours away, after all...

-Drew

Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA ^ ^
"This time is the last time, but this time is the last time." (_|_)
-Miranda Stone