Re: a topic of discussion

>From: Aaron Edwards <edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com>
>I think she sold out, but not on this recent project.
>The first projectg she did, with "who will save your
>soul" et all was indeed good, but alas very trendy for
>the time. She sold out a long time ago.

Afraid I think so, too. Found 0304 at the library (I do love that place) and
picked it up. Not every CD is an instant hit, but you get a sense that
certain CDs will grow on you if given the chance. (The Doves, Kathleen
Edwards, to name a couple recent additions) Others just don't have a shot,
and I'm afraid this is where 0304. I didn't find anything very interesting
lyrically, and it seems like she must have recorded the vocal with a guitar,
then replaced that with electronics. Stylistically, her voice and this
instrumentation never tracked.

Beyond "Serve The Ego," what was strong about her last album?

Nathan