Re: mailing list vs. message board?

Yup, it isn't fun to be unintentionally left in the dark!

>I like being a part of the 'the list'. I know I don't like 'Yahoo
>Groups'...those suck eggs.

TRUE!

Although I'm on the digest version, I actually just keep the archive page on
my task bar and just refresh the page.  (I guess I let the cat out of the
bag on that one--*boring* job...)  Quick, simple, and I don't miss anything!
  ;)

(I also really like the chronological arrangement rather than the "thread"
mode.)

Ana Maria